Applications/Areas of focusIntersystems Cache Zen Laboratory system applications HL7 applications Website development Garden Center applications
Currently I am supporting/developing backend website software for Garden Centers. This software consist of:
- Access or SQL database to store, create, modify and delete garden center events and plant information (name, description, habit, zone, price etc)
- Plant search functions on database (based on AngularJS and PHP/ASP)
- One click functions to create HTML plant catalogues.
- One click function to create MS word plant catalogue.
- Efficient Plant label creation function.
- Plant label bar code function.
- Invoicing and Inventory control.
Compton-Brown Enterprises Inc. Independent Cache/Mumps Contractor. 2014 to current. Sunsetted In-Common Laboratories Laboratory/Billing systems built in Mumps/Intersystems Cache. Supported of HL7 interfaces. Conversion of Laboratory/Billing systems to Orchard/Sage. Support of Cache based Point of Sale website.
In-Common Laboraries Cache/Mumps developer. 1995 to 2014. Support and development of Rubicon based Laboratory/Billing systems. Migrated Laboratory/Billings systems (Rubicon) from Digit Standard Mump to Intersystems Cache. Used Intersystems Zen to create front end dynamic and friendly web based systems while still using backend software. Created Fax/PDF reporting systems. Created a Point of Sale system website to bill patients using Intersystems web technologies. Supported HL7 interfaces.
Angelmanor Creations (now Compton-Brown Enterprises Inc.) Web developer. 2002 to current. Created websites for small businesses using current web technology. Focus on turn-key solutions for clients (creation of forms in conjunction with a database to allow users to update/maintain dynamic sections of their websites). Creation of mobile first websites.
Contract Cache/Mumps developer
- Interface (HL7) develepment/support your current installation.
- Software development/re-development.
- Support for your current installation.
- Assistance in registering your domain, ISP selection and website options.
- Creation of a mobile first website.
- Support of your current website
- Conversion of your existing website into a mobile first website.
- Updating/modifying your website to make it more turn-key with scripting, database accessing and forms.
Let's get in touch. Send me a message: